1) Whenever I find myself in the midst of a crisis, All I have kept to heart is ‘’I will get through this.’’ By now this is a habit and it normally works.
2) Lao Tzu said- ‘’Good fortune leans on misfortune and misfortune hides in good fortune.’’
3) On identity- if we need more to feel whole we are furthest from our real whole.
4) On wealth- there’s one that comes from lack and then there’s the real one.
5) Life is really great we just have to be where we have to be and normally that isn’t so.
6)Thank you for all the pain, suffering and misfortune- if allowed the opportunity although not impossible, I don’t think I would want to do it again but still thanks.